Already answered 4.
14. If you could be a founding member of a space colony, with the caveat that you would never be able to return to Earth, would you go?
Possibly. I think it’d depend on the context - where is the space colony? Who’s part of it? What’s the purpose?
24. Define “love.”
The feeling that you are comfortable with someone, where you trust them with the biggest, scariest parts of yourself and know they’ll still accept you and be there for you. You may fight and withhold some things but you know at the end of the day that they’ll still be there for you to talk to and hang out with and have a great time with.
34. When are you vulnerable?
When I’m upset about things, namely the state of society or a bad self esteem day. When I’m anxious about things and can’t talk myself down. When I’m having a bad flare of my dumb illness and am visibly in pain. To name a few.
40. What is your most immediately noticeable quality?
People say it’s my smile or my eyes.
41. What is the first thing you notice about other people?
How friendly and responsive they are.
42. Describe one of your closest friends, and explain why that person is such a close friend.
My friend juncath, the nerdy cynical artist who has inexplicably stuck around with me for ages. We’ve known each other since elementary, not sure exactly when we became friends (I think it was the third grade, but we have a photo of us from the first grade and it’s adorable) but we’ve seen each other through a lot. We have a lot of the same interests, but we’re also so different that it’s complimentary.
43. What happened in the last dream you remember?
Already answered this one too!
44. What was your most memorable dream?
Gosh, I have a lot. I have an entire dream journal full of them. I would say any one of my zombie dreams or the one short story I had about the “fight between light and dark” it was cool.
45. Two truths and a lie.
I’ve never seen Ghostbusters, I can play the ukulele, and one of my legs is a centimetre longer than the other.
GUESS WHICH ONE IS THE LIE.
46. If you were having a baby with the love of your life, and they insisted that the child be named after a place, what would you name your child?
"Nightmare" because that’s what that sounds like.
47. What is the last lie you told?
I haven’t told a lie.
^ that one.
48. Is it possible for you to love someone you don’t trust?
I think so, but it strains things a lot and doesn’t make it actual love.
49. What motivates you most?
Normalcy. As bad as that sounds.
54. Describe a moment you experienced something unexpectedly beautiful.
I’m not sure if this is considered “beautiful” but I have experienced a lot of love and support in response to my being horrendously sick these past few weeks, and to me that’s been absolutely beautiful. It just reminded me how much love and concern people are capable of, and how supported I really am.
64. If you had to forget the entire last year except for one 24 hour period, which day would you chose to remember? (Other people would remember, and you would have anything you wrote down or recorded during that time period - you would just have a form of amnesia.)
The first thing that comes to mind is a day where I invited one of my now-close friends over to watch a hockey game and make food. I was feeling physically great because I had just started my new medication, I was doing fairly well in school and in good courses (and remember I had gotten a bunch of marks back that day and they were excellent), I had seen a bunch of great friends that day, the Flames won some trivial game, and that evening we stayed up until 4 am talking about a bunch of stuff. I really like getting to know people, especially if we click well, and I remember that as being a big turning point in a lot of aspects.
74. What was the last adorable thing you saw?
Me when I looked in a mirror. Ayyyyy.
No but for real, it was a video of Bub. I friggin love Bub what a cute cat.
84. In general, are you happy with the person you have become?
I’m happy with aspects of who I am, but there’s a lot I still would like to work on. So in that sense, I’m happy with how I’m progressing (except for my intestines, I am not happy with that).
94. What song speaks to you most? Why?
Bluh that depends on my mood that day. Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of Bruce Springsteen, namely Thunder Road, so take from that what you will.
Whew. That was a lot. Thanks anon!!